What should I do in Vegas on my first trip?
It’s your first time in Vegas, and you’re probably a little overwhelmed. We’ve got the checklist to help you get started.
- Get to Fremont Street for at LEAST one night. Take advantage of free activities, such as street performers and the light show at night.
- Build a souvenir photo album by getting your picture taken at every photo booth you see—there are so many!
- See a show like Cirque du Soleil’s O or Blue Man Group—these shows are always fun and worth the price of admission!
- Visit the Neon Museum—you’ll get to see a lot of old signs from Las Vegas’s past, plus learn about the history of neon lighting in general.
- Eat at a top-tier buffet (like Bellagio). The food is great, but make sure to leave room for dessert!
- Take a tour. We have many tour options available and would love to make your first trip to Vegas an unforgettable one!