Las Vegas is a city of many faces.
It’s the home of the glitzy and glamorous, but it’s also the place where you can find some of the best food in America. It’s a city that never sleeps, but it also has a growing arts scene that should not be missed, and while it might be famous for its casinos and nightclubs, there are plenty of other things to do in Las Vegas.
If you’re looking for a fun night out on the town or an amazing vacation destination, Las Vegas is the place to be. Here are five amazing things to do in Las Vegas:
1) Ride the High Roller at The Linq Promenade
2) See a show at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
3) Go shopping at The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace
4) Eat incredible food at Wolfgang Puck’s Bar & Grill at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
5) See one of Cirque du Soleil’s shows